Prep 35 mins
Cook 20 mins
Walmart 2005 Family cookbook.
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 24 ounces cream cheese (3pkg)
- 3 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips (toll house)
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat oven to 350°. Pat 1 package of cookie dough into bottom of a lightly greased 13x9x2 inch baking pan. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese with an electric mixer on medium speed until fluffy. Add eggs, sugar, and vanilla. Beat until smooth. Pour over top of partially baked cookie dough. Crumble remaining package cookie dough on top. Tightly cover with foil. Bake for 45 minutes. Remove foil. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes more or until cookie dough browns. Sprinkle with morsels and pecans.
- Cool. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours To serve, warm bars and top individual servings with hot fudge sauce, ice cream and additional pecans if desired.