Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
I am not a baker, but this is always a hit--and you don't need the springform pan
- 6 ounces softened cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can condensed milk
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon flour
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust or 1 graham cracker pie crust
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat first 4 ingredients until smooth.
- Toss chips w/flour to coat, stir into cheese mixture.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- Serve chilled.
Creamy and delicious, even though I used lower fat cream cheese and fat-free sweetened condensed milk. Rich enough that you could almost get 12 servings out it, rather than 8. Yummy!
This was excellent!! My husband loves his cheese cake rich....and he was impressed with recipe! I also swirled some chocolate sauce onto the top before baking for presentation. Looked great.....thanks for the recipe!
I used plain crust but the filling is too sweet. I think I would use 3/4th of the condensed milk can. Very easy and simple to make tho so that's a big plus.