Prep 1 hr
Cook 9 mins
Another great recipe from my friend Shelly. Again I am not sure how many this recipe makes.
- 3 1⁄2-4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup butter (sofened)
- 3⁄4-1 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 12 -18 ounces cream cheese (softened)
- 12 ounces milk chocolate chips (NOT semi-sweet)
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla & cream cheese added one at a time until creamy. Add eggs last and beat in until smooth. Add Choc. Chip morsals, then slowly add dry mixture. You MAY need to add additional flour until the mixture gets a doughy consistency -- it depends on how much cream cheese you put inches Chill dough for at least 1 hour.
- Heat oven to 350, make balls out of the dough with your hands, about a spoons worth -- cook for about 9-11 min -- golden brown bottoms.