Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
One word YUM!
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed Oreo cookies
- 2 -3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine crumbs and butter and press in 9 inch springform pan.
- In bowl beat cream cheese till fluffy. Gradually beat in milk till smooth. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well.
- In another bowl toss 1/2 the chocolate chips with flour to coat. Stir into mixture. Pour in pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chips on top.
- Bake 55-60 minutes or till set. Cool. Chill.