Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
For chocolate lovers
- 1 1⁄2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄3 cup cocoa
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, divided
- 1 teaspoon flour
- (For best results, all ingredients should be room temperature).
- Heat oven to 300 degrees.
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, cocoa, sugar, and butter.
- Press evenly onto bottom of a 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy.
- Gradually add sweetened condensed milk, beating until smooth.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Mix well.
- In a small bowl, toss chocolate chips in the flour to coat.
- Stir in cheese mixture.
- Pour in into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle remaining chips evenly over the top.
- Bake 1 hour.
- Turn off oven and allow to cool in the oven for 1 hour.
- Remove from oven and cool at room temp for another hour.
- Cover and refrigerate.