Recipe by LizCl
The most delicious chocolate chip cheesecake. So creamy. I took this cake to a party and everyone loved it. They called me the Cheesecake lady.
Top Review by Penni J.
I can't believe I forgot to rate this! I made it for my husband for Valentine's day and we both loved it. It turned out absolutely perfect. I substituted plain graham cracker crumbs for the crust. I'll try the chocolate next time, but it was great with plain.
- 1 cup chocolate wafer crumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) pkges. cream cheese, softened
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup miniature chocolate chip
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine crumbs and butter for crust; press onto bottom of 9 inch springform pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and flour until well blended mixing with electric mixer.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well.
- Blend in sour cream and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate pieces; pour over crust. (save some chocolate chips to put on top of the cake, so there will be chocolate chips inside and on top of cake for better presentation.).
- Bake at 325 degrees for 55 minutes.
- Cool and chill.