1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
An easy, yummy, chocolaty recipe that feeds a large group or hog it all yourself! Notice it is called a "Cheese Cake" not a "cheesecake" in the traditional way.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 510.29 g box chocolate cake mix (I like the deeper chocolates with this recipe)
- 78.07 ml vegetable oil or 78.07 ml canola oil
- 118.29 ml water
- 5 eggs (2 for cake mix, 3 for cheese mixture)
- 453.59 g cream cheese, softened
- 473.19 ml sour cream
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 340.19 g package chocolate chips
- 1Mix cake mix with the amounts of oil and water as package directs and use 2 eggs.
- 2Pour into ungreased 13x9x2-inch pan. Mix cream cheese, sour cream, 3 eggs, vanilla and sugar. Pour over cake mixture.
- 3Sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- 4Bake at 350°F for 1 hour and 10 minutes.
- 5Chill completely before serving.
- 6I haven't tried this with a "pudding in the mix" cake mix so don't know if it would turn out.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (157 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.6
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.6 g
- Cholesterol 111.2 mg
- Sodium 429.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 37.5 g
- Protein 7.4 g