This tasty dessert combines cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies - what could be better ?
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cut tube of cookie dough in half.
- 3Press one half in the bottom of a greased 8-inch square baking dish for the crust.
- 4In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- 5Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- 6Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of cream cheese.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- 9Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Bars
Serving Size: 1 (74 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 292.7
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 48.6 mg
- Sodium 150.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 8.4 g
- Protein 3.8 g