Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This tasty dessert combines cheesecake and chocolate chip cookies - what could be better ?
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut tube of cookie dough in half.
- Press one half in the bottom of a greased 8-inch square baking dish for the crust.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and egg until smooth.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over crust.
- Crumble remaining cookie dough over top of cream cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
These are really good! I added 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture. I gave them a 4 instead of a 5 because I had a little problem with them sticking to the pan, even though I greased it and the bars tend to fall apart quite easily. Still, they taste delicious and my husband loved them, not to mention how easy they are! I will make them again, thanks!
So quick & so good! I added about 1/2 tsp vanilla to the cream cheese mix and only used 1/4 cup of sugar. Next time I'm going to try using peanut butter cookie dough instead. Very easy & everyone loved it!! Thanks!
I got this recipe from a friend's mom a couple years ago, it's so good and so easy to make!