- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- 3⁄4 cup semisweet chocolate morsel
- 1 cup toasted walnuts, finely chopped
- chocolate graham cracker
- honey graham crackers
- vanilla wafer
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine the cream cheese and butter.
- Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
- Add the confectioners' sugar, cocoa, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Beat until well combined. Add the marshmallows and chocolate morsels.
- Stir to combine well. Cover and chill for 2 hours.
- Form the mixture into a ball, then roll it in walnuts.
- Arrange the cheese ball on a serving platter and serve with graham crackers and fruit.