- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4-1 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, beat together cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- Mix in confectioners' sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Shape chilled cream cheese mixture into a ball.
- Wrap with plastic and chill in the refrigerator for 1 more hour.