- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese and butter. Beat with an electric mixer on low speed until smooth. Stir in powdered sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla. Add chocolate chips and stir.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Form the chilled mixture into the shape of a ball. Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least another hour.
- Roll the ball into the crushed pecans. Keep refrigerated until ready to serve.
- Serve with pretzels, animals crackers, etc.