Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A recipe from a Pilot Club of Greater Kanawha Valley (WV) recipe book. Submitted by Pam Gray. Have not tried yet, but I am posting to save until I can try it out.
- 226.79 g cream cheese
- 236.59 ml confectioners' sugar
- 14.79 ml brown sugar
- 118.29 ml butter
- 170.09 g package mini chocolate chips
- 473.18 ml chopped pecan pieces
- Soften cream cheese and butter.
- Mix softened cream cheese and butter well with both sugars and chocolate chips.
- Form into a ball and roll in pecan pieces.
- Serve on chocolate graham crackers.
I took this to church today for potluck and it was a huge hit. I wish I could give this more than 5 stars this is rich and creamy and ohh soo yummy! I served it with chocolate graham crackers. I rolled mine in diced walnuts that's what I had on hand. Outstanding recipe. Thanks Andrea!