Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is from Jean B. in Moorland. She brought it to my SIL when they had a wine tasting party this past Dec 07.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temp
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip, use remainder of package to roll on outside of ball
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all together, and roll into a ball.
- Then roll ball into the extra mini chips.
- Chill until ready to use.
- Serve with chocolate graham cracker sticks or honey graham sticks.
definitely a favorite
This is an excellent recipe that I have had for a long time and never posted. Thanks Charlotte for taking the time to post it. I think I've lost my copy. This goes together quickly and everyone I've ever seen try it loves it and wants the recipes. I've served it at bridal and baby showers, Southern Living at Home parties and even a couple of Pampered Chef parties. It ALWAYS goes over well.