1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
This is a great sweet treat that goes perfectly with Triscuits.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- 2Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- 3Stir in 3/4 cup chocolate chips.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 5Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 6Just before serving, roll cheese ball in additional mini chocolate chips.
- 7Serve with Triscuits.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (59 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.4
- Calories from Fat 189
- Total Fat 21.0 g
- Saturated Fat 13.1 g
- Cholesterol 49.3 mg
- Sodium 135.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 18.6 g
- Protein 2.3 g