Recipe by Juenessa
Spread this sweet treat on regular or chocolate graham crackers.
Top Review by aviva
Delicous! I couldn't stop eating it! I probably used about 1 cup of mini-chocolate chips. I did not use nuts. I served with Honey Teddy Grahams and Bee-shaped Honey Graham Crackers. I love this size because dipping is so easy and the crackers don't break. Thanks for the idea of forming the ball while the mixture is in plastic wrap. Worked perfectly!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened (no substitutes)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers or 1 (14 ounce) box chocolate graham crackers
Directions See How It's Made
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy.
- Gradually add sugars; beat just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap; shape into a ball. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers.