Recipe by grandma2969
had this at a baby shower..it was served with assorted cookies and graham crackers..Yummy..I did use reduced fat cream cheese to help a little
Top Review by sklhczech
Doubled the recipe and made this for my niece for her birthday celebration. I didn't roll it in a ball, I just packed it into a container and refrigerated it. Served with cinnamon graham crackers and chocolate graham crackers and everyone loved it! Gave the recipe to my niece so she can make it for her friends. Definitely a keeper!
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup butter, room temperature
- 1⁄4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar, packed
- 3⁄4 cup miniature chocolate chip
- 3⁄4 cup finely chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- In large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy with mixer on medium speed.
- Gradually add the sugar, and beat just till combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, and cover and refrigerate 2 hours to chill.
- Place cream cheese mixture on large piece of wax paper or plastic wrap.
- Wrap and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate and chill 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in finely chopped pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers etc.