Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
had this at a baby shower..it was served with assorted cookies and graham crackers..Yummy..I did use reduced fat cream cheese to help a little
- In large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy with mixer on medium speed.
- Gradually add the sugar, and beat just till combined.
- Stir in chocolate chips, and cover and refrigerate 2 hours to chill.
- Place cream cheese mixture on large piece of wax paper or plastic wrap.
- Wrap and shape into a ball.
- Refrigerate and chill 1 hour.
- Just before serving, roll cheese ball in finely chopped pecans.
- Serve with graham crackers etc.