had this at a baby shower..it was served with assorted cookies and graham crackers..Yummy..I did use reduced fat cream cheese to help a little
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, whip cream cheese, butter and vanilla until fluffy with mixer on medium speed.
- 2Gradually add the sugar, and beat just till combined.
- 3Stir in chocolate chips, and cover and refrigerate 2 hours to chill.
- 4Place cream cheese mixture on large piece of wax paper or plastic wrap.
- 5Wrap and shape into a ball.
- 6Refrigerate and chill 1 hour.
- 7Just before serving, roll cheese ball in finely chopped pecans.
- 8Serve with graham crackers etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
Serving Size: 1 (672 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1624.4
- Calories from Fat 1210
- Total Fat 134.5 g
- Saturated Fat 68.1 g
- Cholesterol 246.7 mg
- Sodium 675.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 107.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 94.6 g
- Protein 15.5 g