Prep 0 mins
Cook 14 mins
This is an extremely easy, 3-ingredient recipe.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Caramel Nut Bars (Only 3 Ingredients!) recipe from Food.com.
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 9-inch-square baking pan.
- Press three-fourths of the cookie dough into the baking pan.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Sprinkle half the nuts over the cookie crust.
- Drizzle caramel topping over the nuts.
- Top with teaspoonfuls of remaining cookie dough.
- Press gently into caramel topping.
- Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes, or until the edge is set.
- Cool in pan on wire rack before cutting into squares.
Why didn't I pay attention to the bad reviews? Pure waste of money and time and it filled up the trash bin.
Incredibly messy to store. Not worth it.
Agree with angelchef #2...