This is an extremely easy, 3-ingredient recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 18 ounces refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease a 9-inch-square baking pan.
- 3Press three-fourths of the cookie dough into the baking pan.
- 4Bake for 10 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle half the nuts over the cookie crust.
- 6Drizzle caramel topping over the nuts.
- 7Top with teaspoonfuls of remaining cookie dough.
- 8Press gently into caramel topping.
- 9Sprinkle with remaining nuts.
- 10Bake 14 to 18 minutes, or until the edge is set.
- 11Cool in pan on wire rack before cutting into squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Caramel Nut Bars (Only 3 Ingredients!)
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.2
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 102.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 2.1 g