Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Found this recipe in the Mobile Register. It was originally printed in the "Italian Kitchen Cookbook", written by the Mobile Italian American Society. The recipe is a cross between a cheesecake and a cannoli.
- 1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
- 1⁄2 cup Creme de Cacao
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 3 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 1 9-inch graham cracker crust
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Combine first four ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Pour into pie shell and bake for one hour.
- Cool and chill.