Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
These are a great low fat cookie! Fantastic for those chocolate lovers. :)
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cakies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Mix together the first 4 ingredients.
- Set aside.
- Mix together the next 3 ingredients.
- Blend together first& second and add yogurt, vanilla and chocolate chips.
- Dough will be on the wet side.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake 8-10 minutes.
These are awesome diet treats! Always better after the second day. Worth a try!
My DD (15) and her friend made these today. They are a cross between a brownie and a cake texture to me. They tasted very good and I like that they are low in fat. The girls decided to sprinkle one batch with coconut and that was good too. Yummy! Thanks for the recipe!
I do weight watchers (these cookies are 2 points a piece). I LOVE these cookies. I even took them to work today and shared them with my non-dieting co-workers and they loved them too. I did substitute half of the flour for whole wheat flour. Works fine.