Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is SOOOO easy my kids make it.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cake Never Fails recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375 .
- Combine yellow cake mix with dry pudding mix and stir to break up crumbles.
- Add in eggs and oil.
- Add in sourch cream last.
- Spray Bundt cake pan . Pour in 1/4 of batter and cover layer with choc. chips.
- Pour remaining batter.
- Cover cake with a good coating of choc. chips.
- Put in over 375 for about 45 minute.
- We've done this with mint choc. chips and it was awesome. We done it with lemon pudding and white choc. chips. All of that being said :This is a easy choc. cake .It will pop right out hot. We serve it hot with ice cream.