Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is SOOOO easy my kids make it.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Cake Never Fails recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven 375 .
- Combine yellow cake mix with dry pudding mix and stir to break up crumbles.
- Add in eggs and oil.
- Add in sourch cream last.
- Spray Bundt cake pan . Pour in 1/4 of batter and cover layer with choc. chips.
- Pour remaining batter.
- Cover cake with a good coating of choc. chips.
- Put in over 375 for about 45 minute.
- We've done this with mint choc. chips and it was awesome. We done it with lemon pudding and white choc. chips. All of that being said :This is a easy choc. cake .It will pop right out hot. We serve it hot with ice cream.