A super easy no frosting cake that is delicious warm from the oven. One of my family's favorite cakes of all time.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease (not oil) a 13 x 9 pan.
- In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients.
- Mix well by hand or use a mixer at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- Pour half of the batter (about 2 1/2 cups) into the prepared pan.
- In separate small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture and chocolate chips (1/2 cup) over batter.
- Repeat with remaining batter, sugar mixture, and chocolate chips.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.