1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Cake
A super easy no frosting cake that is delicious warm from the oven. One of my family's favorite cakes of all time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease (not oil) a 13 x 9 pan.
- 3In large bowl, combine first 9 ingredients.
- 4Mix well by hand or use a mixer at medium speed for about 3 minutes.
- 5Pour half of the batter (about 2 1/2 cups) into the prepared pan.
- 6In separate small bowl, combine the sugar and cinnamon.
- 7Sprinkle half of the sugar mixture and chocolate chips (1/2 cup) over batter.
- 8Repeat with remaining batter, sugar mixture, and chocolate chips.
- 9Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 389.7
- Calories from Fat 144
- Total Fat 16.0 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.9 mg
- Sodium 368.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 41.9 g
- Protein 4.8 g