Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This has to be my favorite all time chocolate cake recipe. The sour cream and pudding make the cake so moist and flavorful. Chocolate Lovers Dream! You can use less chocolate chips if you aren't a total chocoholic.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix with pudding, in the mix
- 1 (1 ounce) box chocolate instant pudding
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 6 ounces semisweet chocolate morsels
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In large bowl beat all liquid ingredients together first.
- Add cake mix and pudding to the liquid ingredients.
- Blend all together (except chocolate chips) with electric mixer.
- Using a spatula fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spray bundt pan with non stick spray and pour cake mixture into pan.
- Bake for one hour in 350°F oven.
- Cool for 5 - 10 minutes and turn over onto serving dish.
- For a nice presentation sift confectioners sugar over each slice before serving.