Prep 25 mins
Cook 1 hr
My other Mom recipe.
- 1 (18 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup warm water
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine
- 2 tablespoons hershey's cocoa
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Cake Directions:.
- In a large bowl, add ingredients in the order listed and mix very well. Pour into a well greased and floured Bundt pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 to 60 minutes. Leave in pan for 10 minutes before turning onto cake plate. Drizzle with your favorite chocolate glaze or top with powdered sugar.
- Glaze Directions:.
- In small saucepan over low heat melt butter; add cocoa and water, stirring constantly. Do not boil.
- Remove from heat; gradually add confectioner's sugar and vanilla, beating with wire whisk until smooth.
- Add additional water, 1/2 teaspoon at a time, until desired consistency.