- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream
- 1 package semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 4 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄2-1 cup butter (room tempt)
- 4 teaspoons cocoa
- 1 box powdered sugar (sifted)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- add milk a little at a time to make the consistency you want.
- Mix all ingredients at one time and Do NOT mix in a Mixer; Mix with a wooden spoon, in glass bowl.
- preheat oven to 350.
- grease& flour bundt pan and cook for 40-50min or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Leave in pan until cool and take out and frost with icing.
- Mix, Icing in a glass bowl also.