Chef #323604's Note:
Chocolate chips and pecans make this recipe really good. It's also really easy.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300°F.
- 2Grease an 8 X 8 pan.
- 3Combine flour and soda in a medium bowl.
- 4Mix well with a wire whisk; set aside.
- 5In a large bowl use an electric miser to blend the sugar and butter.
- 6Add egg and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and smooth.
- 7Scraped down the sides of the bowl and then add the flour mixture, pecans and chocolate chips.
- 8Blend at low speed until combined.
- 9Transfer batter into the pan and level top.
- 10Bake in center of oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- 11Cool on rack to room temperature.
- 12Cut with sharp knife into 1 by 2 inch bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Bars
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 96
- Total Fat 10.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 6.6 mg
- Sodium 92.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g