Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
Chocolate chips and pecans make this recipe really good. It's also really easy.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Butterscotch Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Grease an 8 X 8 pan.
- Combine flour and soda in a medium bowl.
- Mix well with a wire whisk; set aside.
- In a large bowl use an electric miser to blend the sugar and butter.
- Add egg and vanilla, and beat at medium speed until light and smooth.
- Scraped down the sides of the bowl and then add the flour mixture, pecans and chocolate chips.
- Blend at low speed until combined.
- Transfer batter into the pan and level top.
- Bake in center of oven for 35 to 45 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool on rack to room temperature.
- Cut with sharp knife into 1 by 2 inch bars.