Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy butter cookie! Melt in your mouth good! 8)
- 1 lb butter or 1 lb margarine
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1 (12 ounce) bag semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cream the butter and powdered sugar.
- Add salt, vanilla extract and the flour; mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pinch off pieces of dough and roll into 1-inch balls; flatten with fork on baking sheet.
- Bake 15 minutes.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar while cookies are hot.
I liked them, although I would have liked them better if they were a softer cookie. My kids don't care for them, they took a bite and then laid the cookie down, they want me to make my regular choc. chip cookie recipe.
These are incrdible! A must for your holiday cookie boxes!