1/4 Photos of Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake (Optional Chocolate Glaze)
I was looking for this recipe on here, but could only find the ones with chocolate pudding. So I just made my own up with ingredients I knew that that recipe included. This cake is so moist, but so full of flavor!!! It works for most people, as it is not too rich with a ton of chocolate, but just enough. It is great for last minute company or when you need a dessert quickly. This makes a yellow cake with chocolate chips and then can use optional chocolate glaze.
My Private Note
bundt c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 8 ounces mini chocolate chips (semi-sweet is what I use, but could use milk or dark chocolate chips)
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease your bundt pan.
- 2For the cake, mix all ingredients (except chocolate chips) together.
- 3Fold in the chocolate chips, pour into bundt pan.
- 4Bake for 45-60 minutes. (oven temperatures vary, check at 45 mins.).
- 5Allow cake to cool completly.
- 6For optional glaze, put butter, chips and light corn syrup in microwave safe container (I use 1 cup glass measuring cup) and cook on high for 20 second . Stir and if all chips and butter are melted, glaze is smooth, then drizzle over cake, if not, microwave 10 seconds longer and stir. Allow glaze to cool and harden before covering cake with plastic wrap.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake (Optional Chocolate Glaze)
Serving Size: 1 (1650 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 6075.7
- Calories from Fat 3126
- Total Fat 347.3 g
- Saturated Fat 123.9 g
- Cholesterol 924.5 mg
- Sodium 5519.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 730.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 24.2 g
- Sugars 505.5 g
- Protein 66.2 g