- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease and flour 10" Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes Stir in chocolate chips, grated chocolate and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 min.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar.