Prep 0 mins
Cook 2 mins
This is a wonderful dessert for many special occasions. From Duncan Hines Bake Your Best.
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Bundt Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 1 package Duncan Hines Moist Deluxe yellow cake mix
- 1 package vanilla flavor instant pudding and pie filling mix (4 serving size)
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 ounce unsweetened chocolate, grated
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- powdered sugar
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Grease and flour 10" Bundt pan.
- Combine cake mix, pudding mix, eggs, sour cream and oil.
- Beat on medium for 2 minutes Stir in chocolate chips, grated chocolate and pecans.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Bake 50-60 minutes or till toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 15 min.
- Invert onto serving plate.
- Dust with powdered sugar.
probably the easiest recipie that actually tastes great - everyone loves it - thanks!
Wow, is this good! We lightened the fat content a smidge by using 3 eggs, 1/3 c. oil and adding 1/3 c. water. We also omitted the pecans. The cake is beautiful, tender and moist. We are enjoying it immensely! Will make this again! Thank you.
Easy to make. Cake was good and moist. Only criticism would be that the outer layer tasted a bit overdone though I baked according to directions. Next time I make the cake, I might pour on a glaze.