Recipe by miss gracie
This is one of my all-time favorite recipes, especially nice to prepare for those short notice pot lucks. I try to keep the ingredients on hand, so I can whip one up in no time. The cake is incredibly rich and moist.
Top Review by Marie Nixon
I got alot of compliments on this cake when I brought it into work today. I'm glad everyone liked it even though I forgot to add the chocolate chips! I made a batch of recipe #33520 . Spread that on the top of the bundt cake and then drizzled recipe #315210 over it. The peanut butter frosting went really, really well with this cake.
- 1 package chocolate cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 pint sour cream
- 4 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix together cake mix, pudding, sour cream, eggs, oil and water until thoroughly blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spoon into a bundt cake pan and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
- Cool before removing from the pan.
- Sprinkle top of cake with powdered sugar.