- 2 cups flour
- 1 1⁄3 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant pudding mix
- 8 ounces Egg Beaters egg substitute
- 8 ounces low-fat vanilla yogurt
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Oil and flour 12 cup bundt pan.
- Combined cake mix, pudding mix, egg beaters, yogurt, water,and oil in mixer.
- Beat low for 30 seconds, then medium for 2 minutes. fold in chips.
- Pour batter in pan and bake 1 hour.
- Cool 20 before inverting pan to cool.