Recipe by Dottygumdrop
I just found this one online (http://www.girlcooksworld.com/2011/08/homemade-chocolate-chip-brownie-larabar.html) and wanted to stash it somewhere until I can try it.
- 118.29 ml almonds
- 118.29 ml roughly chopped walnuts
- 314.66 ml pitted dates
- 59.16 ml cocoa powder
- 4.92 ml vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml chocolate chips (optional)
- 118.29 ml dried unsweetened coconut (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Process the almonds,walnuts, dates, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and coconut, if using, in a food processor or high speed blender (if using a blender you'll probably need to use the tamper). If you'd like these extra chocolatey, you can also process with the chocolate chips, or chop the chocolate into small pieces and manually mix it inches.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and enjoy!