Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I just found this one online (http://www.girlcooksworld.com/2011/08/homemade-chocolate-chip-brownie-larabar.html) and wanted to stash it somewhere until I can try it.
- 1⁄2 cup almonds
- 1⁄2 cup roughly chopped walnuts
- 1 1⁄3 cups pitted dates
- 4 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- 1⁄2 cup dried unsweetened coconut (optional)
- Process the almonds,walnuts, dates, cocoa powder, vanilla extract and coconut, if using, in a food processor or high speed blender (if using a blender you'll probably need to use the tamper). If you'd like these extra chocolatey, you can also process with the chocolate chips, or chop the chocolate into small pieces and manually mix it inches.
- Roll the mixture into small balls and enjoy!