Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
The simplest recipe I have seen for chocolate monkey bread.
- 2 (12 ounce) cans refrigerated biscuits
- 1⁄2 cup mini chocolate chip, divided
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Grease a 9 inch springform or cake pan.
- Cut each biscuit in half.
- Layer 1/3 of the biscuits in pan.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Layer with another 1/3 of biscuits, and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
- Top with the last of the biscuits.
- Brush with butter and sprinkle on sugar.
- Bake for 30 minutes.