1 hr 15 mins
Cooking in Missouri's Note:
The hawaiian bread used in this recipe makes this one a keeper! You can drizzle a rum toffee sauce over it or a chocolate sauce over it right before serving. I prefer the chocolate sauce. I posted the recipes for both great sauces. I hope you enjoy this recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degree's. Lightly grease a 13x9 inch baking dish.
- 2In a large bowl, place bread crumbs.
- 3In a medium bowl, whisk together 1 1/2 cups cream, milk, 1 cup sugar, butter and eggs; add to bread crumbs, stirring to combine. Let stand for 15 minutes. Stir in chocolate and pecans. Spoon mixture into prepared baking dish. Drizzle with remaining 1/2 cup cream, and sprinkle with remaining 2 tablespoons sugar; bake for 1 hour, or until center is set.
- 4Serve warm with either Rum toffee sauce or Chocolate Sauce.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Bread Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (178 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 674.6
- Calories from Fat 511
- Total Fat 56.8 g
- Saturated Fat 29.2 g
- Cholesterol 208.6 mg
- Sodium 129.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 32.3 g
- Protein 11.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: