Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
Just something I threw together in an attempt to finish a few things in my cabinet... the cake is rather crumbly, so have a vacuum cleaner handy! =)
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 (4 ounce) packet chocolate tea biscuits
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Crush biscuits into bite-size pieces and stir into batter.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Pour into pan and bake (according to package directions)!