- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt, process for a few seconds.
- Add butter and vanilla, process until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Add chocolate chips and eggs and pulse until dough is evenly moistened.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, press onto pans as logs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and cut into diagonal 1" slices.
- Turn slices on sides and return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool.