Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy chocolate goodies!
- 1 3⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons cold butter
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt, process for a few seconds.
- Add butter and vanilla, process until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Add chocolate chips and eggs and pulse until dough is evenly moistened.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, press onto pans as logs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and cut into diagonal 1" slices.
- Turn slices on sides and return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
I made these last night and they are awesome! Tperri123, I don't know what you might've done wrong,but I didn't find the dough too wet to shape. Have you ever made biscotti before? It's a little thicker than cookie dough,but it shouldn't be runny. The only thing I did differently was use mini chocolate chips. FYI-they are actually pretty darn good before the second baking! ?
Your recipe was so wet, I couldn't even handle it. I am so disgusted by using your recipes, which I follow to the tee,, and they don't come out right.
Very tasty and easy recipe. My son made it using only 3/4 cup sugar and it was definitely sweet enough. TIP: let cool before slicing.