Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Yummy chocolate goodies!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Biscotti recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a food processor, combine sugar, flour, baking powder and salt, process for a few seconds.
- Add butter and vanilla, process until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
- Add chocolate chips and eggs and pulse until dough is evenly moistened.
- Divide dough into 4 equal pieces, press onto pans as logs.
- Bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven and cut into diagonal 1" slices.
- Turn slices on sides and return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Let cool.
Your recipe was so wet, I couldn't even handle it. I am so disgusted by using your recipes, which I follow to the tee,, and they don't come out right.
Very tasty and easy recipe. My son made it using only 3/4 cup sugar and it was definitely sweet enough. TIP: let cool before slicing.
YUM. I didn't use my food processor, but this whipped up pretty fast anyway. Nice and biscotti-like on the outside, but a little cookierier on the inside. A new favorite for our family.