Recipe by Chef 313014
I got this from a in-store magazine and they are really good! Like chocolate chip cookies without all the fuss.
Top Review by Da Huz
Worked perfectly! Make sure to start watching around 25 minutes, especially if you like your cookie a little doughy.
I doubled the vanilla because I like a strong vanilla taste. Didn't seem to an adverse effect on how the cookie cooked.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3⁄4 cup packed brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup refined sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, baking soda and salt together until well mixed. Using a large bowl and electric beaters, blend butter, brown sugar and refined sugar until creamy.
- Blend in one egg at a time, then add vanilla. Hand-stir the flour mixture into the butter mixture until well mixed. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a 10 x 10 inch pan with parchment paper or spray it lightly with cooking oil. Scrape the batter into the pan and smooth the top.
- Bake in a 350F oven for 30 minutes or until golden and a cake tester inserted in the center comes out clean.