This recipe is from the cookbook "How It All Vegan."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2In a large bowl, stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and sweetener.
- 3Add the oil, vanilla, milk, and chocolate chips and mix together gently until just mixed.
- 4Pour the mixture into a 9x13 pan and bake for 25-30 minutes.
- 5Test with a knife to see if done.
- 6Let cool 10 minutes before cutting into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Bars
Serving Size: 1 (1083 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 372.2
- Calories from Fat 208
- Total Fat 23.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 208.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 5.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: