Recipe by Joy1996
This cake is so moist you don't need to frost it! Perfect for an after-school snack.
Top Review by Stefany Anne
Awesome! This is exactly what I was looking for to use up my over ripe bananas. The cake is super moist and has the right amount of sweetness....no frosting needed. I will be making this again!
- 828.06 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 1.23 ml salt
- 473.18 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 2 medium bananas, mashed (about 1 cup)
- 4.92 ml vanilla
- 354.88 ml mini chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease and flour a 13x9" pan.
- Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Set aside.
- Beat the sugar and butter together until creamy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- Add sour cream, banana and vanilla; mix well.
- On low speed, blend in flour mixture gradually until well incorporated.
- Stir in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/2c.
- chocolate chips over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.