1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Banana Snack Cake
This cake is so moist you don't need to frost it! Perfect for an after-school snack.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Grease and flour a 13x9" pan.
- 3Stir together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- 4Set aside.
- 5Beat the sugar and butter together until creamy.
- 6Add eggs, one at a time, until well blended.
- 7Add sour cream, banana and vanilla; mix well.
- 8On low speed, blend in flour mixture gradually until well incorporated.
- 9Stir in 1 cup of the mini chocolate chips.
- 10Pour batter into pan and sprinkle the remaining 1/2c.
- 11chocolate chips over top.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes, or until toothpick comes out clean.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Snack Cake
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.7
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.0 mg
- Sodium 225.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 38.6 g
- Protein 5.1 g