Mmmmm... tasty, especially right out of the oven!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350F degrees.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine, vanilla, and sugar until fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time.
- In another bowl, sift together flour, oats, salt, and baking soda.
- Add dry ingredients alternately with mashed banana to the creamed mixture.
- Do not overmix.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Spoon batter into well greased muffin tins and bake for approxamitely 25 minutes.