Moist, rich and so good!
Make and share this Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Line 12 muffin cups with papers.
- Heat butter or margarine in the microwave or double boiler, until the chocolate is melted; stir to combine, and set aside to cool slightly.
- Mix vinegar and milk; set aside until curdled.
- Sift together the flour and the baking soda; set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas, add in the sugar (adding more sugar if necessary to taste) and beat until well mixed; add in vanilla and eggs and milk/vinegar mixture then beat well.
- To the banana mixture, add in the cooled chocolate mixture alternately with the flour mixture; mix until combined with a wooden spoon; Add in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture into lined muffin cups.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins test done.
- Cool in pan 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.