1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Moist, rich and so good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Set oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Line 12 muffin cups with papers.
- 3Heat butter or margarine in the microwave or double boiler, until the chocolate is melted; stir to combine, and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4Mix vinegar and milk; set aside until curdled.
- 5Sift together the flour and the baking soda; set aside.
- 6In a large mixing bowl, mash the bananas, add in the sugar (adding more sugar if necessary to taste) and beat until well mixed; add in vanilla and eggs and milk/vinegar mixture then beat well.
- 7To the banana mixture, add in the cooled chocolate mixture alternately with the flour mixture; mix until combined with a wooden spoon; Add in the chocolate chips.
- 8Spoon the mixture into lined muffin cups.
- 9Bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins test done.
- 10Cool in pan 5 minutes, transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (1131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.7
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 51.0 mg
- Sodium 268.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 21.3 g
- Protein 5.1 g