1/1 Photo of Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
These muffins are a huge hit with kids. They have a crisp top but are soft and moist inside. They have the distinct taste of healthy bananas and speckled with delicious chocolate chips. Perfect for an afternoon snack or lunchbox treat. You'll have the kids begging for more!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 200°C (about 400°F).
- 2Line a 12 section muffin tray with patty cake cases.
- 3Melt the butter in a small saucepan or heat-proof bowl in the microwave and set aside to cool slightly.
- 4Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and stir in the sugar Make a well in the centre of dry ingredients.
- 5Using a whisk, lightly beat the milk, eggs and butter together in a jug.
- 6Add the milk mixture and the mashed banana to the dry ingredients and using a wooden spoon, gently mix until just combined.
- 7Stir in the chocolate chips.
- 8Pour the mixture evenly into the muffin cases and bake for 20 minutes or until crisp and lightly browned on top.
- 9Leave in the tray for 3 minutes then transfer the muffins to a rack to cool.
Browse Our Top Muffins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (950 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 184.1
- Calories from Fat 55
- Total Fat 6.1 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 47.9 mg
- Sodium 311.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 28.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 3.8 g