Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
Made with chocolate chip cookies.
- 20 chocolate chip cookies, coarsely crushed, divided
- 2 medium ripe bananas
- 1 egg
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups flour
- 1⁄3 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon calumet baking powder
- PREHEAT oven to 400°F.
- Remove 1/2 cup of the crushed cookies; set aside for the topping.
- Mash bananas with fork in large bowl.
- Add egg, milk and oil; mix well.
- Stir in combined flour, sugar and baking powder just until moistened.
- Stir in remaining crushed cookies.
- SPOON evenly into 12 medium muffin cups sprayed with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with reserved crushed cookies.
- BAKE 20 minute or until toothpick inserted in centers come out clean. Serve warm or cooled.
Awesome!! This is a great way for sneaking in bananas to my picky, chocolate chip loving, little girl.Thanks a ton for posting.It is very easy and comes out perfect.