Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Not quite sure where I got this recipe since it has been in my box for so long, but it's definately worth sharing.
- Cream butter until it is soft and creamy and gradually add sugar. Beat until light and fluffy.
- Beat egg yolks with rotary beater until they are thick and a pale lemon color, and add to fat-sugar muxture, beating until creamy.
- Next beat in banana pulp.
- Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder and salf and sift 4 or 5 times.
- Add sifted dry ingredients althernately with milk making 3 to 4 additions, beginning and ending with dry ingredients. Stir gently and quickly until batter is well blended, but do not over mix.
- Spread carefully into well greased pan and bake in moderate over until golden brown at 350 degrees farenheit. Allow cupcakes to set before removal.