Recipe by Gingerbee
Great recipe to serve with tea! Freezes well and is rich and moist.
Top Review by dissjwine
Excellent exactly what my taste buds were craving. It took about 6 minutes less to bake in my oven. Thanks for posting, I'm keeping my eyes open for ripe bananas on sale so I can bake a couple for the freezer.
- 1 1⁄4 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 very ripe bananas, peeled
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 large eggs
- 1⁄2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350* Coat 9 square baking pan with cooking spray.
- Flour lightly.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda and salt.
- In bowl mash bananas; stir in oil and eggs until just combined.
- Stir in chips.
- Pour batter into pan.
- Bake 40 mins or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on rack for 15 mins.
- Remove from pan and cool completely.