Chocolate Chip Banana Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease a 9 X 13" cake pan.
- In a bowl and using an electric mixer, beat butter/margarine with sugar. Beat in eggs one at a time, then bananas and the vanilla.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Add milk and combine until thoroughly mixed together. Fold in chocolate chips.
- Pour into cake pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the the middle of the cake comes out clean.
- Let cool in the pan for 10 minutes, then transfer cake from the pan and cool completely.