1 hr 30 mins
1 hr 15 mins
cookee monster's Note:
This comes from the New Dr. Cookie Cookbook. To make this low-fat use 1 egg and 2 egg whites. Or if you're lazy like me just use 2 whole eggs.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt in bowl. Set aside.
- 2Beat egg and 2 egg whites with sugar and oil with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 3Add the yogurt and bananas and beat again.
- 4Stir in the flour mixture and chocolate chips by hand until just combined.
- 5Pour into a 9x5 loaf pan that's been sprayed with cooking spray.
- 6Bake for about 1 hour and 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees or until a toothpick inserted in the center of the loaf comes out clean. The crust may crack.
- 7Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove from pan and cool completely.
- 9This can be frozen after it cools completely.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Banana Bread (Low-Fat)
Serving Size: 1 (76 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 14
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 222.1
- Calories from Fat 47
- Total Fat 5.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 189.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.1 g
- Protein 3.6 g